Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three of Three

I played my third piece today and found the feed-back really helpful. What I have so far are some ideas that I am still working out notation and a structure for. I think I will definitely extend my first character with some hints at smoother section ( or extra long coda) to come. I definitely agree that my ripple figure came and left too abruptly and I would like to have that be a really good transition as it is the very last section of my entire set of pieces. I really like having the two characters in the piece, although to some it could seem like two completely different ideas so I think I will keep it but work on transitioning and even foreshadowing the change to connect the piece more. I'm really excited to extend this piece a lot more, thanks for the ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Good entry! If you would like any help figuring out notation issues, feel free to drop by and see me.

    Glad you found the suggestions helpful!

    ReplyDelete